CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reasons Why I Love Jesus More Than Edward Cullen. :)


I Wish Girls Loved Jesus As Much As They Love Edward Cullen by Beky!! Christmas Contest!!

OH, but I love my JESUS MORE than Edward Cullen. :)


= A normal guy would say: “I love you, baby!”
= Edward Cullen would say: “You are my life now”

= God would say: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness.” - Jeremiah 31:3b




= Edward Cullen would say: "The Lion fell in love with the Lamb."

= Jesus, the Lion of Judah, became the Lamb of God who was sacrificed so that through His death you may have life.

*2 Corinthians 5:21 – “God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”



= Edward Cullen would sing you a song he wrote for you while playing the piano.

= God will exult over you with loud singing!

*Zephaniah 3:17 (Revised Standard) - “The Lord, your God, is in your midst, a warrior who gives victory; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will renew you with His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.



=If you died Edward would kill himself because life without you isn’t worth living.
*"Well, I wasn't going to live without you." He rolled his eyes as if that fact were childishly obvious. "But I wasn't sure how to do it--I knew Emmett and Jasper would never help... so I was thinking maybe i would go to Italy and do something to provoke the Volturi."

=Jesus already died on the cross so that you don't have to receive death for your sins, because He values our souls.
* Isaiah 53:5 - “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.”



= Edward Cullen would sing until your nightmares went away.
*"Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."

= God will not just sing away the fear, He will DEFEND you from that fear and even send His angels to your rescue.
*Isaiah 41:10 (NIV) - “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
*Psalm 91:11 (NIV) - "For he will command his angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways."



=As you left the house Edward Cullen would say: “Come back to me love”
*He smiled my favorite smile."Hurry back to me"
"Always"


=When you wander off, God would exert all efforts to find you.
*Matthew 18:12-14 - "If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?"



=Edward Cullen would make you breakfast everyday.

=Jesus would never make you hungry nor thirsty all day, all night, and forever for He is the Bread of Life and Living Water.

*John 6:35 (NIV) - "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.”



=Normal Guy would say: “You hair looks like a haystack ….go brush it!
=Edward Cullen would say: "Your hair looks like haystack…but I like it”

= Jesus would say: “You’re a sinner… but you are worth dying for.”

*Romans 5:8 (NIV) – “But God demonstrated his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”



=Edward Cullen truly means everything he says.

= God doesn’t only mean what He says, His Word is stone-pierced and flawless. He has never broken a promise. NEVER.

* Psalm 89:34 - “I will not violate my covenant or alter what my lips have uttered.”
* Psalm 18:30 – “As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless.”



=Edward Cullen is very patient… even at times when it’s hard to do so.

=God’s patience is unlimited!

*1 Timothy 1:16 – “But for that very reason, I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinner, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life.”



=Edward Cullen sparkles in the sunlight.

=God doesn’t just “sparkle”, He is blazing with light!

*Psalm 76:4 (NIV) – “You are RESPLENDENT with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game.”



= Edward Cullen is very intelligent.

= God’s thoughts are BEYOND comprehension.

* Psalm 55:9 (NIV) – “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”



=A normal guy buys you flowers and chocolates.
=Edward Cullen buys you a car.

= God gives more than what 1000 normal guys and 100 Edwards can give, combined… every time you ask. :)

*Psalm 2:8 – “Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.”
*John 15:7 – “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.”
*Philippians 4:19 – “And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.”



=Edward Cullen loved a clumsy, average girl like Bella

=Jesus’ heart goes out to the filthiest, poorest, even most immoral sinners ever to walk on earth.

*1 Timothy 1:16 – “But for that very reason, I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life.”
*Matthew 9:12-13 – “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.



=While far apart in different places a normal guy would say: “I miss you”
=While far apart in different place Edward Cullen would say: “It’s like you've taken half of myself with you."

=Jesus doesn’t just reciprocate love and emotion, he even aches and longs for people who doesn’t even want to have anything to do with Him.

*Luke 13:34 – “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!



= Jesus is just the ultimate romantic.
*Romans 8:38 – “For I am convinced that neither DEATH nor LIFE, neither ANGELS nor DEMONS, neither the PRESENT nor the FUTURE, nor ANY POWERS, neither HEIGHT nor DEPTH, nor ANYTHING else in ALL CREATION, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.



= Because His love SURPASSES KNOWLEDGE.
*Ephesians 3:18 – “And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have the power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long, and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.”



= Because He left His Kingdom to die for me.
*Philippians 2:5-8
5Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
6Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
7but made himself nothing,
taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross!



= Edward Cullen is fictional.

= JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE and He will come again!!!

* John 14:1-3 - “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

--- > I don't know about you but I'm speechless. And those are only few verses from the Bible, not even enough to fill up one side of a page. Ahh, pure pure love. :)

--- > I'd love to tell you more but it's 4:43am already. :P


"Why settle for the Knight in Shining Armour when you can have the KING of Kings."

♥ Blessy



(I found those "reasons to love Edward Cullen" all over the internet. Oh and btw, I'm not a hater. I think his character has been written quite well. Kudos to Meyer!)

0 comments: