CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

My Heart Sings...

So here I am again, having another one of those moments.
It's one of those days where you go from zero to FULL.
You don't know what I'm taking about, no?
It's okay. LOLZ.
I'm actually happy and smiling.

But it feels good to finally be IN GOOD TERMS with the two of you. :)
I know I do feel something there, but you know what, my heart is the LORD's.
If ever you want to ask for it, ask HIM. 'Coz I don't have it. ♥

"So I heard you're in love", Kuya Barry said.
Hah yes! I finally realized how it is to be truly in love. To have that foundation in Christ. To enjoy life with or without a particular special someone. I mean, sometimes I still do think about it and I'm not closing doors, but it's not the point of living. It's simply an add-on that I can do without.

It's so nice to finally be out of that terrible cocoon, where all you get to see is false affection and worldly love. I've seen A LOT of people crying their hearts out because of broken relationships - with reasons of all sorts. I keep on telling them that they don't have to endure that kind of pain if only they see what I am seeing. But they don't listen, they must've thought I don't understand. Oh but I do, oh I DO. If only you've known what I've been through before, it's painful. I just hope that many would realize where the actual love story begins - the moment you give God your pen.

And so yes, I'm still continuing my journey. What is next? :)
Surprise me Lord. You know I love good surprises...

0 comments: