CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Peace Arch... and some more longing.

Well this morning was okay. I was half-lazy, half-sick... or maybe 1/4 lazy, 3/4 sick. I didn't go to the Sunday devotion again, because I was just too sick to get up. I even thought I won't be able to back up; I had no voice, really. I just decided to go on stage at the last minute. I was like 'should I stay or should I go now', *insert music here* LOL. But God is really good, at least He did let me stand even though I can't move that much and I feel like I'm gonna faint. =p. I didn't go back there for the ministering after the word and the victory though, I just can't do it.

Hectic, hectic, hectic sched. School's starting on Tuesday. But not for me... it starts tomorrow. =/ Well I have to go there tomorrow for this training thing and what not. I should just skip the whole thing and go somewhere else - out of province, perhaps?

I would say I didn't really enjoy my summer. At least I had this nice weekend with my family... oh and CYN Camp. But other than that, it was pretty... plain. No trips to Pinas, not even a single trip to Victoria. My parents and I had this small talk about us not going anywhere... I know I had made my point though. I was starting to get really tired of seeing the same four-cornered place, same intersections and stop lights, same stuff over and over again. I want something new; I feel like Surrey is choking me to death. I'm not claustrophobic but I feel like I'm locked up in a tight, secluded place and I'm gasping for breath.

Awesome though, we went to Peace Arch today. For the first time ever, I've stepped on US soil. LOL. And I never even realized I've crossed the geographic border already (not the barricaded one). I could've taken a picture of my first step! LOL, tourist. Another memory etched on my heart. =D Anypoo, it's always nice to run away from all craziness and be with my family; I always know that I'm home when I'm with them. Aww. Mush-mush-much. Few months from now, I'm going to cross that border... but for now, I'm happy seeing that other side. It makes the wait so much exciting. Kinda like love...

'put that past away... put that past away... put that past awwwaaaayy', expect for something great...no, greater... PERFECT.

I know I have my unfinished business that is yet to be done, but I shouldn't be so lost in it. You are just another northern star; that's all you'll ever be.


Some 'cham'callitz:

-- Something confirmed, another northern star added to my constellations. When will I ever see the end of the rainbow? I'm waiting Lord.

-- Saw my long-time-no-see friend, Marvin, today.

-- Bit disappointed with Duty Free, but then again, it is Duty Free anyway. =p

0 comments: