CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bloggnish bloggnish and whatcham'callitz.

SO I just realized, well not really "just realized" since I've been aware of this since...some time ago, I might have an account in every blog site imaginable (Okay I might have exaggerated a bit). What to do then? It's good to only have one active, two or more is just a hassle. =/ I could've had my own domain if Wordpress hadn't made my head ache so badly. LOL. Anypoo-poo. Bloggnish bloggnish, we'll see how it goes.


Ooh yeah, speaking of whatcham'callitz, my friends and I went downtown to watch this really nice Filipino movie. It's entitled "A Very Special Love". It was nice seeing new reel-life couples. This one has Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz - yeah I know, but hey infairness it was a really good team-up. I love how it's so funny too, Sarah's a natural, and John Lloyd... is really gwapo. =D
If I haven't been distracted by the fact that... *secret, I'm not telling*, I could've enjoyed it better.

~*Going through Your first stanza, will you take me to Your Chorus now?*~

0 comments: