CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Aboard the Emotional Rollercoaster...again.



Undo - Rush of Fools



This song really speaks to me a lot at this point in time. "I've been here before, now here I am again..." Oh yeah, that's how I'm feeling. I feel like I'm in a carnival, and I'm riding in a rollercoaster; however, it's not something that I usually enjoy - not when I've been riding it over and over again.


Have you ever gone aboard the "Emotional Rollercoaster"? Oh I have been, and I'm on it right now. It's a weird and overwhelming feeling, really, that if someone would ask what my problem is, I would have no clue as to what I would say. I know I have a lot to mention, but for some reason, my mind will just go blank even though my heart feels like bursting out.


Why can't I just continue with what I know is right? Why still fall in spite of the truth that lies within my heart? For some reason, something is stopping me, or should I say, someone is trying to lure me away from You.







I need You Jesus. :(

0 comments: