CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Never Alone



Never Alone


I waited for you today
But you didn't show
No no.
I needed you today
So where did you go?
You told me to call
Said you'd be there
And though I haven't seen you
Are you still there?

Chorus
I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel you by my side

So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone


And though I cannot see you
And I can't explain why
Such a deep reassurance
You've placed in my life.
We cannot separate
'Cause you're part of me.
And though you're invisible
I'll trust the unseen.

-- Barlow Girl



-------------------

"This song is so close to our hearts because it truly came out of a time when so many things we felt God had promised and were coming to pass suddenly just fell apart. It felt like God had just abandoned us. In the midst of that time we had a choice, do we go by our feelings or hold on to God's word when He said I will never leave you or forsake you. We found He can be trusted and His word is true." - Alyssa Barlow (BarlowGirl)

--------------------

I may not understand what's happening, but Lord You made a promise. You said You will never violate Your covenant or alter what Your lips have uttered (Ps. 89:34). I may have cried a million times and you might not have answered a million times but a million times is far from the infinity of Your promise and love. When You said the desires of my heart will be granted, You are not joking. You never lied, never. If this is what brings You glory, be glorified through me & in me. -- Bless

"Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!" (John 12:27-28)

0 comments: