CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Area 2 CYN Gathering

WOW.. I'm excited!


The Area-2 CYN Gathering earlier this evening was truly different - and may I say, it's different "good"... very good actually. Seeing the young people go all-out in praising and worshipping God brings overwhelming joy in my heart. Finally, this is it! I'm seeing it unfolding. I know that God is working in the lives of the CYN and I can't wait to see that place jam-packed, overflowing with young people from different cultures, worshipping one God!

One Love. One Faith. One Hope...

Focus on what is unseen, what is eternal, not on what is seen and temporary.

It's funny how the devil tries to snatch that joy in my heart afterwards. But no! Fight the good fight of faith. The Lord has promised and it shall come to pass!

--> God is working wonders, and this is just the beginning... move even more Lord! We are ready to overflow.

0 comments: